January 6, 2012

New Year Reading List





















For Christmas I got some new reading material and I can't wait to get reading!

This is all part of my New Year's resolution to be a better steward. I want to be a good steward of my money, relationships, and personal well being. So I am beginning my resolution by starting the 13 week long Dave Ramsey course this January, and I will begin reading the classic 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
I have always enjoyed writing little notes to people and very much value a hand written note as a way of telling someone they they are important to me, and that I am thankful for them. I think that this extra little book, entitled The Art of a Handwritten Note will bring new ideas for my notes. I am setting a goal of at least one note a week to someone in my community.

What are some of the ways you are working towards your New Year's resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 The Darwin Girls | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki