October 31, 2011

Life Is More Fun (For All Creatures) In Costume - Happy Halloween!



Click Here for EPIC cuteness!

I love Halloween! I especially love to dress up in costumes. As I was planning my Halloween costume for this year I was reminded that my 10 year old bunny, Jackson, would be left out of the fun. So, I decided to remedy that by finding her something to wear that is AWESOME! Fortunately for me, Jackson wears size Chihuahua and I was able to find her something that shows off her cute sense of style while still being spooky - the skull 'n crossbones glow in the dark - She needs to be visible when trick or treating - Safety First!

So today's blog honors all the animals in the world who are forced into costumes by their owners! We are sorry animals, sometimes we just can't help ourselves!

Happy Halloween!
Trick Or Treat Responsibility!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 The Darwin Girls | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki