November 10, 2011

It's Evolution, Baby!

One of the reasons why I like the tagline to this blog (evolve with us) is because it captures the notion that we are changing and getting better every day. All of the Darwin girls, even the ones who don't write for the blog, have followed unique paths to self-discovery, and I'm in awe of the women we've become. Each one of us has done something unexpected, suffered pain, encountered deep happiness, and grown intellectually and morally, all while remembering to bring each other along for the ride. What's so beautiful about our evolution is that we are all evolving in different directions, while still deeply respecting and caring for one another. And it is effortless. We know each other's secrets, insecurities, and regrets and know when to let a hug linger just a little bit longer. (Unless it's a hug from A, hers are always uncomfortably long.) So before I drown my keyboard in happy tears, I just want to say that I am thankful for each one of them. I am thankful for their support, kindness, and willingness to evolve with me.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 The Darwin Girls | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki